Wednesday, March 27, 2013

MY ONE WORD


"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, DO it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."

When you've been living under the weight of what your "one word" is not, it's not too hard to trust God on what your "one word is. Make sense? For a while, 2013 has been a whirlwind of "DO." Not the busy, Martha-in-the-kitchen kind, but the kind that gives voice to the long pauses from within. It's the kind of "DO" that shares all, gives out all and breathlessly awaits to "DO" more for our Lord.

So far, God has taken my "words and deeds" and given me the charge to publish my first book. It's not an excuse for not posting anything since November, but I hope you'll understand where my words have been redirected. Check out the YouTube video explaining the book and the companion Journey Journal I am currently working on.




Over the past summer, I worked with Amy Carroll of Proverbs 31 Ministries and Next Steps Speaker Services to solidify the focus of Embrace His Truth. Armed with a newly-developed tagline, I'm rethinking blog posts while recording YouTube videos (yep, I've been "doing" those since November) to center around this unearthed directive:

Honest Survivors Embracing a Savior Honestly

One word isn't a resolution as much as it is a mandate to trust our Savior. I've trusted Him with my past and He's directed my steps to trust Him with my future. Now I pray as God sounds the charge, you trust Him with the "one word" He's created to flood your core!

I'd love to know what your "one word" is. Blessings!

No comments: