Wednesday, October 9, 2013

SURPRISING UPDATE


Before Jesus left His disciples in John 14, He assured them of His intentions and His return. He didn't want them to worry about His absence so he encouraged them with what He had in store.

I know I'm not Jesus. I don't have the credentials to promise a heavenly mansion, but I'm confident in Christ over the earthly direction we're going.

Surprising update: I will be interviewed on Cynthia McCutcheon's "My Journey Of Faith" radio. The live broadcast will air tomorrow at 2:30 pm EST. I'd love for you to show your support and tune in.


In the meantime, designing in Wordpress has me a little stumped but I'm plowing through (need your continued prayers!)

If you remember a few posts back, a prayerful plea went out for vision casters. Actually, I love Holley Gerth's description better...a Dream Team! I have a dream (and no, this is not inspired by Martin Luther King, Jr. - smile). It's a simple dream.: encourage women. Point them to Christ in the tough trenches of life. I need those willing to capture the vision and dream big with me!

Are you willing? If so, let me know through email.

Blessings!

No comments: