Sunday, August 5, 2012

EVERYTHING - THE JOURNEY 1

There will be updates. Plenty of them. Periodic. Revealing. Painful. Cathartic. Inclusive. Thought-provoking. I hope you join me as I update you via travel log on my journey to "Everything."

Author, Mary DeMuth has launched a tribe of 100 faithful friends to journey with her on her upcoming release of "Everything," her latest book due out soon. I've been asked to join her on this wonderful journey.

Much like taking the trip of a lifetime, I'm looking forward to sharing insights along the way. Opening my eyes to everything and my heart to more, I pray by the end God will steer your resolve for Everything.

Travel log: Note - the following video contains sensitive content, but you have my full permission to share it with others...

Jesus became MY everything when...(Doris' video dated August 5th)


When did Jesus become YOUR everything?

Post your comments. I'd love to hear them and feel free to share my log.

Everything Note: You can pre-order Mary's book on Amazon. Click the pic below.



Blessings!

No comments: