Thursday, July 25, 2013

WEAKNESS - 2 CORINTHIANS 12:9, 10

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Have you felt faint-hearted, sickly, vulnerable, defenseless, ineffective or inadequate? The world scribbles such nom-de-plumes on anyone they consider weak.  But God sees us differently.  He etched your name and my name on His hands and extends them out as a place of refuge, rest and rejuvenation.  Our feeble strength can’t muster that kind of sacred power, so why try?  Boast in what God has to offer...weakness and all.  Because His power is more than sufficient to see you through any situation!

No comments: